Essays & Features
- Shondaland – Syrup Sandwich and Powdered Eggs in a Time of Coronavirus
- CanvasRebel – Meet Zorina Frey
- Filter.org – Police Murders of Black People: Has the World Really Woken Up?
- Voyage MIA – Meet Zorina Frey
- South 85 Journal – Businesses Need Poets and They Don’t Even Know It
- Converse College [A Poet’s Journey: One-on-One With Zorina Frey]
- Shout Out Miami – Meet Zorina Frey: Poet, Publisher, & Content Writer
SEO Ghostwriting: Blogs, Video Scripts, and Product and Category Descriptions
- Top 5 Reasons Why Your Truck Should Have Heavy Duty Coil Springs
- Make Transporting of Crops Much Easier with SuperSprings -Blog
- How to Produce a $30K Commercial on a $3K Budget – Article
- How to Prevent Criticism for Your Content – Article
- Social Media Can Pump Up the Hype for Your Business –Worcester Business Journal
- Best Medical-Grade Skincare Products for Sensitive Skin – Blog post
- Dehydrated Skin Symptoms and How to Fix It – Blog post
- Tekkell Wholesale Supplier of White Label & Accessories – Product categories and descriptions
- Top 3 Nursing Badge Buddy Labels – Blog post
- What Masters Degree Should You Get If You Have a Bachelors in Journalism – Blog post
- Where to Earn a Continuing Education Program Diploma or Certificate in South Florida? – Blog post
Software / Technology
- Benefits of Becoming a Paperless Company Using Excel – Blog post
- Brandlox animation video – Wrote the concept and script to this video
Other Notable Copyrighting Publications:
- Huffington Post
- Inc. Magazine
- Small Biz Technology
- The Next Web
- Small Business Trends
- All Business.com
Created the concept and wrote the script.
Created the concept and lead writer.
Harley Quinn Origin Fan Fiction
SYNOPSIS: A psychiatrist falls in love with her patient who is a high-profile killer.
Question: How does an girl who has everything going for her end up with a Joker?
Answer: This screenplay tells it all.
SCENE: Dr. Harleen Francis Quinzel (Harley Quinn) tries to convince her patient Arthur Fleck (Joker) that his past trauma isn’t an excuse to inflict havoc on society.
ACTORS: Josephine Phoenix (@josephinephoenixoffical) -Paul Lunaire (@theloonfromthemoon)
WRITTEN BY: Zorina Exie J. Frey @zorinaexie